Sales & Events Coordinator
A Sales & Events Coordinator is required for a luxury wedding event venue based in Hatfield. We are looking for a positive, dynamic sales coordinator to join our growing sales team. As Sales & Events Coordinator you will provide the highest level of service to your customers so you need to love speaking with customers, have a calm and friendly approach, and be able to resolve customer queries with confidence and intuition. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and either have previous events experience or be keen to establish a career in this field.
- Answering enquiries on a daily basis by phone, email and website enquiries.
- Pro-actively assist the Management team with driving new business.
- Ensure all enquiries and quotes are promptly followed up and all provisional business is chased.
- Ensure that all Events administration systems are maintained to company standards.
- Understanding the sales targets and work to maximise and exceed them.
- Preparing quotes and contracts for clients.
- Supporting Event Manager at weddings, viewings and other functions to ensure the smooth running if the event.
- Communicating effectively with clients and all departments when necessary.
- Will be required to work at events; therefore, flexibility must be allowed for this role.
The successful Sales & Events Coordinator will have the following qualities:
- Experience working in an admin position in an office would be ideal.
- Previous experience in events would be advantageous.
- Experience in the hospitality or retail fields a distinct advantage.
- Extremely confident and knowledgeable in all areas of social media.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal.
- A quick learner with a positive, 'can do' attitude.
- A great communicator with a personable approach and an excellent telephone manner.
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker.
- Proactive with the ability to act on your own initiative, whilst being a positive team member.
- Numerate, and proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A team player, with a flexible approach – always willing to go the extra mile!
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the business. Some late night or weekend work will be required.
- Full UK drivers licence essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Experience: Administrative 1 year (Preferred)