Due to expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced facilities assistant to help support the upkeep of our venue and the estate located on one site. Working Full time, (will consider part time), you will receive a competitive salary. This is a site based role which involves carrying out a variety of maintenance based tasks. You will interact with our colleagues at the venue, working with them to ensure you work in the most efficient manner. 40 hours per week and required to work any 5 out of the 7 days. Weekends and nightshifts will/may likely form part of your working week.
As a facilities assistant, you will:
- Complete reactive and planned maintenance jobs within the venue
- Complete emergency health and safety jobs
- Develop strong working relationships with the operations team ensuring that the customer is the key focus.
- Comply with our company requirements of health and safety.
- Ensure PPE is used as required.
- Ensure all jobs allocated are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards.
- Possess high levels of attention to detail.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Electrical based maintenance/facilities assistant/engineer with UK recognised qualifications - City & Guilds or NVQ
- Good fault finding skills
- All round maintenance skills and willing to turn your hands to other trades
- Must have good health and safety knowledge
- UK driving licence
Advantageous, but not essential:
- 18th Edition
- PAT C&G
- Water hygiene training
- IPAF certificate self-propelled MEWP